We are looking for a self-propelled DevOps Engineer to join our dedicated team. We are a team that always puts our software engineers experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution and are committed to producing work we can be proud of.
What will you do?
As part of our international DevOps team, with colleagues in both Serbia and Sweden, you will help ensure the company’s developers have all systems and safeguards in place to help them fulfil their role. This ranges from multi-platform environments to Kubernetes environments to an extensive CI/CD toolset to ensure reliable and quick deliveries. On a day-to-day basis you will be performing a number of duties, including:
- Maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code using Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy
- Monitor and improve applications process using Dynatrace and Graylog monitoring tools
- Maintain different types of databases but primarily MS SQL servers and related components
- Manage and configure load balancers
What skills do you need?
In order to thrive in this role, we think you bring with you a mix of technical skills (scripting, tools, administration), a reasonable understanding of web application development and deployment, as well as excellent communications skills and ability to work across multiple teams, to achieve a shared goal of a seamless developer experience. You are meticulous and have the ability to work according to the set processes and guidelines in an environment that is eventful and varying from day to day, where the structure is built into the ways of working. Furthermore, we think you have:
- Some professional experience in a relevant DevOps role
- Good scripting experience (PS, Bash, etc.).
- Database administration experience
- Commercial experience with one, or more, of:
- CI/CD tooling
- Containerization / k8s
- Windows / Linux system administration
- A technical education within a relevant discipline (e.g., computer science)
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with multiple teams across multiple locations
Svea Bank is a financial group with operations in several European countries. For more than 40 years, we have served as a financing partner to companies and thereby helped them reach and exceed their goals! At Svea, there is an entrepreneurial spirit, and we have a distinctly familial corporate culture. We value work-life balance and respect your life outside of work. Our HQ is in a lovely, newly built office in Arenastaden, Solna.
We do not accept applications over email, only through this ad. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact recruiter Sanna Löfgren at email@example.com
Screening and interviews will be held continuously, so make sure to send in your application as soon as possible!