We are looking for an analytical and communicative person with a passion and great knowledge of Information Security, who wants to be a part of the continued improvement of Svea’s work within the InfoSec area!
What will you do?
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, developing Svea’s infosec and security strategy, regularly compile reports to the Board of Directors and be responsible for information operations including monitoring, investigations and incident response. You will also oversee the installation, configuration and monitoring of new information security and security technologies, be part of technical architecture discussions within infrastructure and application level security programs across Svea, and assist in the development and knowledge transfer to development team members, as well as business teams at Svea. In this role you will collaborate with Business, Regulatory Staff and IT to develop and drive an information security roadmap which addresses key security priorities, and hold a central role in actively promoting a culture of information security and security throughout Svea. You will be reporting to Chief Common Services.
Who are we looking for?
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious, and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. You have excellent verbal/written communication, and a great ability to collaborate, analyze and present.
In this role we see a highly organized and result-driven person with a proactive mindset, who goes beyond expectations. Furthermore, you have good negotiation and problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a high profile and often high-pressured international environment. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, and a sense of humor.
Education & Experience
- MSc in Information Security, Computer Science, or equivalent degree or experience (such as published research or open source leadership)
- 3+ years of directly applicable work experience in information security
- Experience with cyber security frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as EBA ICT, NISTCyber Security Framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, and GDPR
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers at all levels of a large organizations
- Ability to build and leverage close and collaborative working relationships with peers
- Familiarity in development and infrastructure processes, cloud and edge/IOT infrastructure
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM are meriting
- Fluent in English and good understanding in Swedish both written and spoken
Svea is a fintech company with operations in several European countries. For almost 40 years, we have served as a financing partner to companies and thereby helped them reach and exceed their goals! At Svea, there is an entrepreneurial spirit, and we have a distinctly familial corporate culture. We value work life balance and respect your life outside of work. We are in located in a lovely, newly built office in Arenastaden, Solna.
We do not accept applications over email. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact recruiter Sanna Löfgren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening and interviews will be held continuously, so make sure to send in your application as soon as possible!