We are now looking for a new colleague for our growing design team. Or more specifically, a UX designer with the ability to combine customers' needs, current technology and business goals into design solutions that make our customers’ life easier.
At Svea we are a design team with expertise in UX, UX writing, UI and Service design. We believe in being transparent and unpretentious, and that as a team we can lift each other and create the best possible results. Together with us you will have the possibility to create solutions that impact thousands of users.
What will you do?
As a UX designer you will be involved throughout the whole process, from research and concept development all the way until following up on the launched product. You will be a valued resource and collaborate with developers, product owners and other designers within one or more business areas where you will be an essential part in creating the best user experience.
This means you will:
- Help identify user needs by using available data and conducting research.
- Plan and facilitate workshops with teams and stakeholders.
- Map task flows and user scenarios.
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Plan, prepare and conduct usability testing.
- In accordance with our design guidelines and component library create design in Adobe XD.
Who are you?
We are looking for a forward-thinking UX designer who is curious and eager to understand our users. We think you have great communication skills, and are used to presenting and showing the value of UX. You will contribute to our team with your sense of design thinking, ability to give and receive feedback and positive energy so that we can deliver the best user experience. You also have:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Great understanding of UX within different platforms
- Experience of mapping user flows
- Experience of usability testing, working with wireframes, mockups and prototyping
- Experience working with research, analyzing data and conducting interviews
- Fluent skills in Swedish and English
Working at Svea
Being a part of Svea means being part of a dynamic and exciting workplace! We appreciate initiative, and as our employee your knowledge and input will be highly valued. It is important for us that everyone in the Svea community feel they are contributing and being heard. We are located in Arenastaden, Solna, right next to Mall of Scandinavia.
We do not accept applications over email. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact recruiter Sanna Löfgren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your portfolio in your application!
Screening and interviews will be held continuously, so make sure to send in your application as soon as possible!